A fost lansat PHP 5.1.2. Aceasta versiune contine imbunatatiri si rezolva 3 probleme de securitate.
* HTTP Response Splitting has been addressed in ext/session and in the header() function. Header() can no longer be used to send multiple response headers in a single call.
* Format string vulnerability in ext/mysqli.
* Possible cross-site scripting problems in certain error conditions.
* Hash extension was added to core and is now enabled by default. This
extension provides support for most common hashing algorithms without
reliance on 3rd party libraries.
* XMLWriter was added and enabled by default.
* New OCI8 extension that includes numerous fixes.
* PNG compression support added to the GD extension.
* Added –enable-gcov configure option to enable C-level code coverage.
* getNamespaces() and getDocNamespaces() methods added to SimpleXMLextension.
* Correction of the many regressions in the strtotime() function.
* Fixes of several crashes, leaks and memory corruptions found in the imap, pdo, gd, mysqli, mcrypt and soap extensions.
* Corrected problems with the usage of SSI and virtual() in the Apache2 SAPI.
* Build fixes for iconv and sybase_ct extensions.
* Fixed the previously broken Sun(rise|set) functions.
* SQLite libraries upgraded to 2.8.17 and 3.2.8
* Win32 binaries now include libxml2-2.6.22 and libxslt-1.1.15.
Pentru mai multe detalii vedeti: