This is a varied role in a fast paced, agile/scrum environment. You will be required to work on your own initiative and produce robust, high quality code under the guidance of the other developers within the team. Ensure all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation. Develop new features within the application. Fix bugs assigned to you by the development manager.
The software team produces high quality web applications for participants and administrators of Equity/Share plans, across multiple countries and languages.
We use some of the latest Microsoft technologies, and aim to keep the team up-to-date with new technology releases.
• Financial Information eXchange (FIX) Protocol experience
• Sisense business intelligence software
• Knowledge of caching technologies such as Redis, memcached, AppFabric
• Elastic Search experience
• 3+ year’s development experience.
• Strong C# (.NET 3.5/4)
• ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5
• Strong TSQL / SQL Server Knowledge