Junior/ Senior Ruby on Rails Developer – Berlin - Visasponsoring
You like to develop state-of-the-art features? You want to see how your software will be rolled out internationally? We are looking for you!
Your tasks and background
• Work on concepts and mostly develop back-end product features for connecting operators and sales partners such as the Company-Content-API
• Implement innovative features in high quality using Ruby on Rails
• Using Design Patterns and a test-driven development is part of your DNS
• As a senior you coordinate the implementation of new features with our product managers and partners
• Becoming part of a developing travel tech company, facing challenging business and technical requirements
• Working with the latest stack of Ruby 2.2 and Rails 4.2
• Get intense code reviews und coachings to bring yourself up to the next level
• 4 hours/week „Lab Day“ to be creative and learn new stuff
• An attractive salary and a free choice of your Dev-Environment
• A modern workplace in a new office, only 15 minutes from Berlin-Gesundbrunnen and 20 minutes from Berlin-Hauptbahnhof or Berlin-Lichtenberg
7 Aprilie 2015
Cum se aplica:
Our client accepts international applications and offers Visasponsoring.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vrei sa aplici pentru un job? Devino membru sau intra in cont.
Postat:7 Martie 2015
Au existat erori la comentarii. Incercati din nou.