Programator/Antreprenor caut partener

Cauţi de lucru în domeniul dezvoltării Web? Postează-ţi CV-ul aici. Cauţi programatori pentru proiectul tău? Postează oferta.

Moderatori: admin, Moderatori

visiond

Programator/Antreprenor caut partener

Mesajde visiond » Dum Aug 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Buna,

Though I do speak spoken Romanian (lived in Bucuresti for 2 years), I guess I'd like to to write this in English to articulate myself as well as I can. I'm a programmer/serial entrepreneur who is moving "back" to Romania with my wife pretty soon. I'm in my 30s, from the US, and I really would like to start a project with a partner when I get back to RO, so I'm putting out the feelers...

I'm a senior level PHP programmer. I currently work in the US as a contractor for a medium sized manufacturing company, re-coding several internal systems. However, on the other hand, I have an extensive career in general business and past entrepreneurial successes. I like sales and marketing. I can get on the phone and call businesses, ect. I had a successful b&m business with my brother for a few years back, so I kind of a have a plethora of business skills outside the context of programming.

What I'd like to do -- is find a partner who is kind of a programming rockstar to team up and build an SAAS or something like open source with an enterprise upsell, focusing on selling to some English speaking markets, like the US, which I know well, and would feel comfortable building business and generating sales calls, etc. To bootstrap us, I have a few long term US contracting customers to help pay the bills (work for a couple of hours a day paid in US contracting money on those projects) as we build out the idea.

So, that's my thought. Please feel free to contact me with any thoughts.

- Bryan

angelp
Average Member

Re: Programator/Antreprenor caut partener

Mesajde angelp » Lun Aug 04, 2014 11:20 am

Hi, sound intresting. Can we speak on Yahoo Messenger? My ID is angel_petrescu. All the best.

Înapoi la “Oferta/Cerere proiecte”