So, what we’re looking for?
A web programmer who’s looking for a long-term job and wanting to write some kickass codes for web applications (presentation websites/shops/etc.)
Before you start reading below, please know that we’ll not hire/program an interview without seeing your portfolio, so please attach some works of yours in CV.
Your (mandatory) skills should be:
- - Magento eCommerce platform. Mostly frontend development however on various projects backend dev. are required.
- CMS's (Wordpress/Joomla), at least one of these two, the other will be learned on the way.
- Obviously HTML&CSS
- PHP (not necesarily a guru, but good skills to create/edit/understand php programming). Will be needed to extend CMS’s/Shop’s functionalities if the client needs custom stuff.
- English - this job is posted in english because you might need to talk/exchange emails directly with the client so good speaking/writing skills are needed.
Not mandatory but would be great if:
- - You have some SEO knowledge's
- You know Photoshop (just to handle it, improvise a design)
- You worked with CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Responsive design knowledge's
- How to be a great guy
- Play footbal
On the other hand we don’t need:
- - Arrogant or “i know everything” people
- Lazy or unwilling to take challenges
- - Attractive sallary based on skills ( Honest pay for hard work )
- Transportation monthly subscription
- Continous self development as a coder and team work
Knowledge is a form of power, as a team we’ll do our best to evolve to better and better professionals in our field of work so there will always be room to learn new and interesting stuff that will come in handy all the time.
Don't be shy, we'll expect CV's on jobs [ @ ] steptoweb.ro
Thank you so much!!